Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Adventure

HAPPY NEW YEAR... 2010

Well it is a new year and new decade,so I decided it was also time for a new me.
So I am on the path to getting back in shape.Want to be down to a size 10(currently 14)by June 2010..So that means that I am gonna have to also loose about 60 pounds. Wish me luck:)

Also as of Monday January 4,2010 I will once again be a student.YAY!!! I have enrolled at Keiser University for my ASMA (Associates in Science Medical Assisting) It is a 16 month course.And in 6 months if grades stay up and etc,I will have two months of externship at a nearby Hospital or Doctor's office.

I will keep updated on everything as well as I can.Gonna be really hectic and busy,busy.busy around here for a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you! Glad you are taking some time for you! It is good for you after being mom, and wife for so long! Not saying stop being those things, but just glad to see you taking care of yourself! In the long run, you are really gonna be glad you did! Love ya, and many hugs!