Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Class of 2009


Ok it is that time of year once again:) Time to say CONGRATULATIONS to the GRADS..

May 27th we had Jessica Lyn's graduation..Congrats Jessie,we are all very proud of you:)

Jessie graduated from Simmons High School


Where she was training for a carreer in Culinary Arts

WAY TO GO!!!!!

May 28th Josh and I had Alex Nowicke's graduation..Congrats Alex,sure all the teachers are glad to see this day come:)



Alex is a Bowers Whitley Carreer Center(BWCC)Graduate


Where he was annoying the teachers of Web Design/Computer Gaming

All kidding aside,WAY TO GO!!!!
June 2nd we had Elizabeth Lewis' graduation..Congrats Punk,we are all very proud of you:)



Lizz is a graduate of Spoto High School

She is going to go on a be a awesome LPN



YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Last but certainly not least
I was very honored to be invitied to the graduation of
O'Ryan Lang

WAY TO GO O'Ryan!!!
I know you have alot of people proud of you:)

That wraps up the graduations for another year..CONGRATULATIONS


GOD BLESS..and BEST of LUCK in all you do in life:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I am very proud of the ones I know, especially my little Borther, only the second of us to graduate! GOOD JOB! I love that boy! Thank you so very much for going and getting pics for me since I couldn't be there!