Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a quick update

Ok lets see..

Had my gall bladder surgery on 11/11.Doc says everything went great.All healed up now,YAY!!!I can finally eat without getting nauseous,BIGGER YAY!!!!!
Ashley was baptized on 11/22,she was so proud.And we are so VERY proud of her.She has grown up so much since July.Still miss her like crazy but she is doing great in the schools up in New York so I do believe this was for the best.Her grades are pretty much staying at a B average.She is in chorus and has two Christmas concerts coming up(12/16 and 12/17)Bonnie is suppose to be getting pics for us,so when I get them I will post.
They just did school pics in New York.This is Ashley 7th Grade,13 years old...

Josh and Nicky are also doing great in school.Nicky has joined the track team and seems to be doing really good with it.Josh is doing great,he is your basic computer geek..LOL But I guess that is a good thing since that is what he is going to school for.
Both boys are still doing bowling on Saturdays.They are both doing good..And the averages are getting better.Josh has come really close to getting his 300 game.9 strikes in a row for a total score of 264..WOW!!!!

The league did pics this year,enjoy!!!

Josh,17...bottom pic is Josh and one of his team mates Micheal
Nicky,14...bottom pic is Nick with his team mates Jordon and Kyle
Billy and I are good.He is working so crazy hours.The pleasures of being a propane tech in the winter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad everyone is doing great! Ashley is doing good, and although she misses home sometimes, I am sure I am not alone when I say this, but it is a good thing! You shouldv'e knew I would take good care of her.. LOL! Love her to death! Love you guys too!